Sausage balls. You know, the tiny little morsels of goodness that are at nearly every holiday gathering or party. With a quick and simple substitution, you can easily make the best ever Keto Sausage Balls.
And, believe it or not, they are even better than the original. Everyone who has tasted these has commented that they actually prefer Keto Sausage Balls because they are more moist and less greasy.
Give these a shot. And be sure and make a double batch. Keep them in the fridge or freezer to heat up for a quick meal.
Keto Sausage Balls
Everyone likes sausage balls, right? If you are eating Keto or Low-Carb, you can still have them. And they’re even tastier than your traditional recipe made with flour. Make a double batch and freeze for a quick meal.
- 1 lb sausage ((I like hot))
- 1 cup almond meal
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbs baking powder
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine almond meal, cheese, and spices.
- Add in sausage. Mix thoroughly.
- use a cookie scoop to form 25 sausage balls.
- Place sausage balls on a cookie sheet (line with parchment paper for easy clean up).
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until browned.
This recipe makes 25 sausage balls. Here are the nutrition details per ball:
I like to eat these with raw veggies and homemade ranch or blue cheese dressing. Enjoy and let me know how you like them!