Hey, I’m Stephanie. A little about me:
- I’m a homebody.
- I’m introverted (but you wouldn’t believe it if you met me).
- I’m compassionate and wear my heart on my sleeve.
- I laugh way too loud. I forgive easily.
- I’m a selective perfectionist. My car is messy; my house is clean.
- Strangers often tell me their problems.
- I think my husband is totally hot.
- I love avocados, wool, and boots.
- I have a personal relationship with God.
- I’m passionate about helping women discover their own passions.
First of all, let me say that this “about me” stuff is hard. What do you want to know? What do I want you to know? So, here goes.
I’m a married mom of 2 kids. I have a really awesome husband, Kent, and we homeschool out kids. I have a Master’s of Social Work degree and worked as a social worker for 15 years. Here’s a quick timeline of my doTerra journey:
- 2012. I started using doTerra essential oils.
- 2013. Our retirement funds were looking pretty sad so I made the decision to jump into doTerra as a business.
- 2015. I hit Diamond rank in September. Later that year, my husband retired from a job that was stressful and physically demanding. (For those of you who might know, Diamond rank is a leadership rank with an average annual income of $16,000 a month).
- Now. My team continues to grow and thrive.
Now, I empower other moms to take control of their health and finances.
I absolutely love helping other women have breakthroughs. Women just like you. Because our struggles are similar.
We believe lies that we have been told in the past. We fill our heads with negative self-talk. We engage in destructive patterns. We live in a cycle of poverty and lack.
That can change. And it will. I’m declaring that for you right now.
If you need a breakthrough….that’s what I do.
That’s my my mission and my purpose.
If you’ve made it this far, then I believe you are on this website for a reason. There is a better way.