Do you need a healthy, guilt-free snack? A replacement for salty potato chips? Well, kale chips might be just what you are looking for.
Kale is a superfood powerhouse. Not only is it high in fiber and loaded with antioxidants but it’s a great source of Vitamins A, C, E, K and calcium.
Want to know what’s best about these Black Pepper Parmesan Kale Chips? They taste great!
Black Pepper Parmesan Kale Chips
- 1 bunch of curly leaf kale
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil (more if needed)
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- sea salt
- 2 drops of Black Pepper essential oil
- Clean kale and rinse in salad spinner to remove excess water.
- Remove the kale leafs from the ribs and tear into small pieces.
- Mix remaining ingredients and toss with kale.
- Spread in your dehydrator.
- Dehydrate at 110 degrees for 6-8 hours. *
*If you do not have a dehydrator, you can still enjoy kale chips. On a large baking sheet, bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Be sure to stir once or twice and watch the leaves. Kale will be done when the leaves are crispy at the edges. Dehydrating at a low temperature is preferable as the kale is still considered to be a raw food and the nutrients are left intact. But if you don’t have a dehydrator, don’t let that stop you!